Full service residential property management for 3.9% inc GST
How can we provide full service property management for 3.9%?
Your network of agents on the ground
Your Asset Manager coordinates Opens and Routines with an experienced network of local licensed agents. We pass the savings on to you!
Your Smart Property Platform
With the Yabonza platform you have can access everything relating to your property investment 24 hours a day on any device.
Your dedicated Asset Manager
We’ve replaced property managers so you get an experienced Asset Manager tasked with driving return on your investment.
Full-service property management for 3.9% inc GST. Really!?
See what's included in our fixed-rate fair pricing model.
Lettings and opens
How we find your
- Organise professional photography
- Advertise on all major web portals
- Organise open for Inspection times and dates
- A licensed local agent to open the home
- Screen tenant applications and present the best tenants
- Report on activity, interest, and results
- Prepare and sign the lease
How we keep an eye on your investment
- Licensed local agent to conduct your routine inspections
- 2 x Routine Inspections per year
- Additional routines available upon request
- Proactive Asset Management
– i.e regular conversations with tenants on condition of property
- Provide a report on inspection findings with photos from the routine
Repairs and Maintenance
How we save you money. Never pay to change a light bulb again.
- Tenants log requests in the application and all parties are notified
- Our team troubleshoots the issue with your tenants to resolve avoidable expenses
- Yabonza matches the request to the appropriate trade type and location
- Our team selects the best, most cost-effective licensed local trades
- We give you complete visibility of the process end to end
- Quarterly conversation on preventative maintenance
It's your money so we get it to you fast
- Direct Debit for tenants for ease of payment
- All of your expenses managed – i.e bills, strata, utilities
- Payments get to Landlords the next day
- Detailed monthly owners statement of income and expenditure
- Real-time, arrears notifications and transparency for all parties
Property investors who have made the switch to Yabonza are delighted with their decision. Here’s what they had to say:
What's trending in our library
How PropTech is revolutionising Property Management
Top 16 Tips for Successfully Renting Your Investment Property
15 Questions Every Landlord Should Ask Their Property Manager
Unfortunately, poor quality service is the most common complaint made by landlords about property managers. This ebook gives you a detailed list of questions to ask your current (or prospective) property manager.