How we work
That’s why we built a full service, national residential property agency using technology to more efficiently manage a property portfolio.
Yabonza manages your property as an asset, so, service, efficiency and maximizing a portfolio Return on investment (ROI) is fundamental to our philosophy.
How we select tenants
Finding the right tenant is one of the most important things for a property’s health. Yabonza takes this duty of care seriously and has created a full tenant scorecard based on:
- Financial affordability screening
- Income verification
- 12-month financial history
- Identity verification
- 100 point check
- Credit referencing
- 12-month financial history
- Previous rental history check
- Property inspection and condition report history.
- arrears checking.
- Tenancy database check.
How your rent is paid
Landlords have full control of their own yabonza virtual bank account. Rent is paid the same-day into the landlord’s account so that you have access to your funds sooner.
How we enforce on-time payments
Unlike traditional agencies, yabonza proactively manages the payments of rent. We understand the importance of timely payments so, our platform automatically sends upcoming rental and arrears notifications informed by state-based legislation, plus your dedicated Asset Manager is on hand to liaise directly with the tenants should the need arise.
Repairs and Maintenance
yabonza’s intuitive platform allows for complete, real-time visibility of all repairs and maintenance requests raised by your tenants and best of all works quickly with Fix it Faster to find qualified service providers who are nearby, available and ready to work.
If you have specific tradespeople that you are used to working with, have them sign up to Fix it Faster and they can be favourited to respond to your tenant’s repairs and maintenance requests.
We recognize that not all issues raised will require professional trades, so, we’ve included options for strata and DIY services.
Routine Inspections, Open Homes and what to expect
As a landlord with yabonza you can expect:
- One dedicated asset manager across your portfolio.
- Twice annual routine property inspections (four in the case of Western Australia)
- Outgoing property condition report.
- In-going condition reports for every new lease.
- Direct payments of property utilities – water, council rates etc
- Open house inspections conducted by local, certified real estate professionals.
- For lease sign outside your property.
- Advertising on national property sites – domain.com.au, rent.com.au, real-estate online and gumtree.
- Tenancy agreement preparation and signing.
How and when we communicate with landlords
Our commitment to efficiency and transparency means that we’ve built the yabonza platform to give landlords an interactive real-time view of their property portfolio. Landlords access the platform on any device (mobile, tablet or desktop) for real-time data on their properties. The yabonza platform uses in-app notifications, emails and texts to notify landlords of rental payments made, statements ready, repairs and maintenance developments lease extensions, inspection and condition report.
Outside of the platform landlords have a dedicated asset manager who they can speak to at any time. The asset manager will welcome you into the yabonza family and provide you with regular updates on how to improve your return on investment.